Thursday 15 September 2011

A date with T

T, a friend of mine that I recently hooked up with, invited me to her Pilates class. I always thought that Pilates is for women but since she invited me I decided to check it out. One of the nice things about having female friends is that they will invite you into their world if they like you enough, and then you can explore the feminine side of things.

Pilates is tough man. It involves difficult poses that involve muscles that we don't normally use. After the class, the instructor invited me to the front and asked me to do some of the exercises again. She was spot on some of the muscles that I need to train up, such as the back extensors and my lats. Hats off to the Pilates instructor. I have new found respect for the women every where who do Pilates.

T and I had dinner and then we went for a walk. We eventually wound up at her place, but because her housemates were around we went to the roof. There's a great view of the area from the roof, which is a good 13 stories high. For some reason, there was a mattress there as well. I guess someone must have left it there to sun it. It was a logistical godsend.

I've never had sex on a rooftop with a nice mattress before. It's actually a nice experience, if you don't mind the possibility that someone from another rooftop might be spying on you from the darkness. Some girls like that thrill of having sex in public.

My only concern is that the mattress might have had bugs, but I think we're fine. I don't think the owner of the mattress would be very happy in the morning though, we left quite a mess for him behind:)




XXX,
Echelon


Singapore Dating Academy: AURA

1 comment:

  1. Comfortably, the post is really the sweetest topic on this related issue. just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your blog and hope you will continue writing them for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete